Figuring out things is not a child’s play and I am thrown out for such an odd task. Just now across my notifications I saw an uncommon thing. Nothing so unusual about it but still it was captivating. So I thought of solving this and stir up my soul a bit. And …Yay!! I am back with a solution for this trial. If you still trying to think what is going on than look down …
Viola …I think I did it 😀 🙂 😉
I was nominated for the Allergic to ‘E’ challenge by Udit and here’s the result.
As you may (not) note above, the paragraph lacks the alphabet ‘E’.
I’m further nominating-
Here are the rules:
1. Write a whole paragraph without any word containing the letter “e”
2. Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
3. If you fail or pass, suffer in the Hall of Lame.
4. If you win, wallow in the Hall of We.
5. Its not compulsory, but if you (hopefully) attempt it, best of luck! 🙂