Sorry I have been quite late for this one .
She is one young writer whose work talks a lot about her. She has her perception on things and she beautifully do justice to it with her mesmerizing words. Her writings goes with her blog name EloquentParadise. Eloquent is her writings and you will surely feel paradise on her blog page. Go check her out and I promise you won’t regret it 🙂
This award has quite a few rules so without further a do; Here they are:
- Provide a link to the original post on lets-celebrate-whos-up-for-award
- Write a post to show off your award!
-Give a brief story about how your blog got started
-Give a few words of advice to other bloggers
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
-Make sure to attach the picture of the award (Either hold down or right click on photo at bottom of page, save the photo and insert it into the post and provide source if you feel needed)
- Nominate 15 other bloggers to give the award to (not including yourself or the person(s) who nominated you (I am changing the rule and nominating only 3)
- Let the bloggers nominated know they have been nominated and provide a link to the award post.
MY BLOG STORY :
I am writing since I was 11. Earlier my audience was my parents,sibling and friends then I started writing articles for college magazines which made me think that yes I need to work on it quite frequently and I started blogging in 2009 on Blogger.com but I was not regular out there as I was in college and had lot many things to catch up with. So it was not so used blog and but my passion for writing didn’t stopped . I kept writing in my diaries. But then I started working and in my office they allowed writing blogs for internal portals where I shared few of my writings and was appreciated for it. I was asked to write for office blogs quite often which actually brought me in limelight 😉 and made me realize that yes this passion won’t wither with age 😛 So as soon as I switched new job where I was on bench I thought of sharing my work in more organized way and landed up on WP.
My advice to other bloggers :
- Read and read and read. It helps you to improve.
- Don’t try to copy anyone’s style. You may like someone’s work but never ever simply copy them.
- Write frequently but that doesn’t mean your quality of work should wither away instead try to grow yourself with your writings.
- Follow other good bloggers and read their stuff and realize what they do that makes you like them and work on that point for your blog
- Last but not the least Be you 🙂 ❤
My Nominees are :