I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Melinda! She is one humorous blogger who brings wit and humor to your plate with her write-ups which are taken from the mundane chores of daily life 🙂
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
I am going to bend the Rule #3 here , you can nominate as many bloggers. It can be less or more than 11.
Q1: When did you start blogging and why?
A1: I started blogging in 2009 on Blogger.com but I was not regular out there as I was in college and had lot many things to catch up with. I use to write articles quiet often for my college magazines but lately when I started working I didn’t found any medium to share my writings and hence landed up here on WP.
Q2: What is your favorite childhood memory?
A2: Spending my summer vacations at my maternal grandparents house 🙂 It used to be so much fun with all my cousins gathered up there away from the hustle bustle of city life. It’s a famous hill station in India called Nanital with serene surroundings. And the best part was no mom patrolling 😉 as she used to be busy in enjoying her time.
Q3: What book are you currently reading?
A3: I just completed reading The Black Book by Orhan Phamuk – he is one amazing writer who weaves human emotions in such way that when the book finishes you crave for more such moments 🙂 . He is one of my favorite author.
Q4- What’s your favorite color?
A4- Its RED (In fact this color is favorite color of everyone in my family 🙂
Q5: What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
A5: Eating junk food 😛 though I know it will lead to weight gain but I indulge in it quite often 😉
Q6: Close your eyes, and describe a vivid scent memory.
A6: Petrichor (As it is rainy season here in my country so this is the scent in my head right now making me happy and nostalgic at the same time 🙂 )
Q7: What is your favorite thing about blogging?
A7: The comment section because it’s from there we get to know the other bloggers 🙂
Q8:If you could travel anywhere in the world, no cost, where would you go?
A8: If it’s in my country then I would like to go to Leh – Ladhak and if it’s outside India then it would be venice 🙂 The city of water 🙂
Q9: Why did you choose that particular place?
A9: The first place because it has beautiful monasteries in that area and I am always in search of peaceful and serene places 🙂 and second one because it has always been in my memory since I read the play The Merchant of Venice, one of the first few places that made mark in memory through my reading 🙂
Q10: If you were gifted $150, how would you treat yourself?
A10: I will buy myself a good sunglasses that’s what I need right now 😛 and rest I will give in some orphanage 🙂
Q11. Miss America, how will you bring world peace?
A11: I can’t be miss America as I am an Indian citizen 😛 But yes if I have been born in America and if I have won that contest then I would like to quote Mother Teresa out here “Go home and love your family.” Because if you do so then you are bringing up a one peaceful family out there in world 🙂
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- What is your favorite read so far and why?
- What kind off a person you are sweet or sour or mix up of both?
- What is your favorite food?
- Are you a night owl or an early cuckoo?
- Which genre you like to read most and why?
- What’s according to you is your prized possession?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? If yes then why and if no, then why?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Have you ever cried in public? If yes can you state the incident?(if its personal and you don’t want to share then its ok)
- When was the last time you laughed so hard that you rolled on the floor? And why?
- Have you ever been made fool? When and by whom?
My nominees for this award are :
I am waiting for your answers guys 🙂 So hurry up 😛